Monday, January 15, 2007

Computer skills, Communication, Positive thinking, Self Control

Today, I have gratitude for...

Computer skills
The VP today asked me about a computer problem at home, and it is basically a problem that most novice users have - not knowing enough for their own good. He has spyware and didn't install his wireless network properly. I'm giving him some free tools to use to get rid of the spyware and told him to find someone to help him secure the network. So dangerous!

Clear communication
It is when there is trouble or problems that ones communication skills are called into action and put to the real test. Relationships can crumble based solely on communication skills, and I think its one of the most valuable skills to have. To have people who are able to communicate clearly are just so valuable.

Positive thinking
Even though a relationship opportunity evaporated just today, I feel quite neutral about it. I know in the back of my mind that it will happen at some point, and I think I've just stopped worrying about it. I told myself a few weeks ago, that I'm just going to focus on myself and I don't feel nearly as bad that the whole thing didn't work out. Just let the universe guide the way.

Self control
I haven't been on a dating/hunting site for 2 weeks! Yay! I've found more time to blog it seems.

No comments: