Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gratitude: Friends, "The Secret", Origami Videos, Holidays

I am grateful for...

Friends
Friends who are there when you need them. I really appreciate friends who really care and are just available when you need them the most. Friends you simple enjoy spending time with, it doesn't matter what you end up doing.

"The Secret"
A guy I met online a few weeks back suggested I watch the movie, "The Secret". The content is a cross between spirituality and positive attitude in life. The idea that there is a "law of attraction" and thoughts attract things to you. Its the general gist of what Terence told me about sending the list of qualities in a man into the universe. It mentioned gratitude, which triggered me to think of the gratitudes I wrote when Oprah suggested it. So here I am again, starting it up. I think I'll try it out and see how it will work in my life. Remove the negative and focus on the positive.

Origami Videos
I've found several really neat and useful origami items on TechEBlog that I've actually used in real life now. There's a paper cup and paper box which I am finding very useful, but easy to make. Lots of other neat things too...
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/7-cool-things-you-can-make-with-paper

Holidays
I've never realized how important holidays are in life. It really is a time to re-energize, get your life in order, see friends and relax. I really needed this break. The only problem is, I want more of it now! :)

No comments: