Saturday, August 27, 2005

Condo Shopping

The idea of going shopping for a condo is so exciting. I’ve been dreaming of living on my own for quite awhile now, and today, my mother is going with me and a real-estate agent to look at a new development. It’s a one bedroom (I really want a 1+den) but who am I kidding, I’ll take what I can get for now! It’s a weird layout since it is on a corner and has rounded windows all around. It basically looks like a quarter cut out of a circle. Mom had to convince me of furniture placement before I would go ahead on it, because there is so little wall space, finding a good place to put my office area is a challenge. I need a desk and lots of storage space for books and stuff.

Its all in the works and there is always a chance it will fall through. Who knows what will happen, but the idea of it is too exciting. I’ve gone out this week and bought two interior design books to start getting ideas on what I would like to see. Before long (if this thing goes through), I’ll have to go to the warehouse to pick colours and fittings and appliances for this place! YIKES! I have already been doing some email consulting with my boss from one of the places I work. She’s just so helpful and fabulous!

Fingers, toes, eyes crossed!!

No comments: