Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Did I just make wine?

I stepped into the kitchen today to make dinner for the first time in a few weeks. Of course I rummage through the fridge to see what I had left there that my father chose not to use. After making a chicken pasta, I decided to have some juice to drink. I had made a white grape juice from concentrate last month and had left it in the back of the fridge in a plastic container. I noticed that the bottle was a bit bloated, as if it had been filled with a carbonated drink. I ignored it. I poured the juice then started my dinner. I took a sip of the drink, and it smelled much like wine. I tasted the juice and it tasted like wine as well! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I have had wine before! I almost want to save this drink for someone else to tell me if it actually is wine. Maybe I will... who knows.

If it smells like wine and tastes like wine...it must be....

Maybe I have made a wonderful cheap discovery for numbing the mind.

No comments: