Sunday, December 11, 2005

Gratitude Journal: People Online, Computer Skills, Fast Bus Drivers, Excited Children, Walking

I heard about this from Oprah, from all people, and thought I should try it.

The idea is to write 5 things every day that you were greatful for. Lets see how long I can keep this up.

~Meeting nice people from online: I recently met a very cute boy from online, and maybe something will come of it :)

~Computer skills: I helped fix John's computer with some computer geeks' help. Feel very accomplished to be able to use DOS.

~Quick bus drivers: Getting home in under an hour from downtown with a quick bus driver at the wheel

~Seeing children excited: Worked at a holiday party where Santa was there. Watched every child go see Santa and have a beaming smiling face as they finish talking to her.

~I walked ALOT yesterday... my leg hurts now, but it was good excercise. Walked to get flowers, walked to get food from a variety of vendors... just alot of walking!

No comments: